Wind is a rarity among the five chakra natures. Wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. Wind-natured chakra can also be channelled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range.
Relationship with Other Natures
- Wind is strong against lightning due its capacity as a natural electrical insulator. It is likewise weak against fire as the latter is fuelled by air.
- Wind Release can be used in conjunction with Fire Release to augment the strength of the fire technique.
- Additionally, it can be used with Water Release to increase the latter's concussive and overall destructive power.
- Wind-natured chakra is a component of one kekkei genkai: Ice Release.
- It is also a component in the kekkei tota: Dust Release.